Convert MSG to HTML for Outlook 4.13Relief Software – Freeware – Windows
Key utility benefits:
- Converts Outlook messages from MSG to HTML, preserving the original folder structure.
- Saves all attachments to a separate folder, including hidden and inline attachments.
- Saves attached messages and other embedded Outlook items to individual MSG files.
- Stores recipient and sender information from MSG to HTML files.
- Converts MSG files to HTML safely, renaming or skipping existing files if necessary.
- The command line application enables batch message conversion from MSG to HTML files.
Support for the command line allows you to use the utility as a part of command files, scripts, and other scripts too. Command line app is handy for converting MSG messages to the HTML format by a schedule in Windows Task Scheduler, or to convert many files with complex folder structures on multiple computers at once. If you want to convert messages from Outlook instead of MSG files, use another tool we provide for exporting email messages from Outlook to HTML.
Convert MSG to HTML for Outlook is a Freeware software in the category Communications developed by Relief Software.
The latest version of Convert MSG to HTML for Outlook is 4.13, released on 05/17/2019. It was initially added to our database on 02/15/2019.
Convert MSG to HTML for Outlook runs on the following operating systems: Windows.
Convert MSG to HTML for Outlook has not been rated by our users yet.
Write a review for Convert MSG to HTML for Outlook!
with UpdateStar freeware.